This boat tour is for sea lovers. We will sail for approx. 2.5 hours to the most beautiful virgin Islands of Panama with clear waters and white sand, where you will have a remarkable experience snorkeling or just relaxing in our spacious deck.
Board our Mega Catamaran and sail to the beautiful Pearl Islands Archipelago.
These Islands are well known for their clear waters and white sand. Those of you who like adventure will be able to enjoy the unique opportunity of snorkeling in these clear waters. Swimming or just relaxing in our deck is also recommended. Stay alert and your eyes might catch the beautiful Wild Dolphins that like to play around the area.
After arrival, transportation will be provided to the beach where you can snorkel or walk around the island and its beautiful big rocks. Later, the crew serves lunch on board and then you can take a dip in the ocean and party all the way back to the city. The time spent on the Island is from 3 to 4 hours.
Wear a swimsuit, bring a towel and adequate sun protection! Alcoholic beverages are only served after the snorkel portion of the tour.
- Island to Visit: We will visit a beautiful virgin Island called Bartolome (Island can change depending on the tide)
- Lunch Menu: Chicken in White Sauce, Veggie Rice, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad and Green Salad
- Light Snacks Menu: Assorted Cookies, Chicken or Cheese Biscuits and Seasonal Fruit
- Open Bar: Rum, Vodka and Local Beers (Age: 18+) and Non Alcoholic Drinks (Coffee, Iced Tea, Fruit Punch, Ginger Ale, Coca Cola, Water)
- Check in time: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure time: Please click on “book now” to see our schedules
- Departure place: Trump Ocean Club Marina. Please see the map below for more info
- Umbrellas and Non Alcoholic Drinks will be provided at the beach
*From June to October Humpback whales from both the Northern and Southern hemispheres come to Panama to breed and give birth. In this tour we will sail from Panama City to the Pearl Islands in search of these amazing animals. Please take in consideration that they are in their natural habitat, so watching them is not 100% guaranteed.