This is the perfect way to have an extraordinary day. With our all inclusive plan you can spend the day in one of the closest Island to the City. We have lots of entertainment for adults and kids!
Relax and discover the art of sailing on board the biggest open boat of the city while you sunbathe, lay down and enjoy our big deck with huge nets and speakers. Our catamaran has shaded areas for those who need a break from the sun.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Panama city skyline, Cinta Costera and ships waiting to cross Panama Canal, until you reach the Island of Taboga on a 45 minutes ride; During this time light snacks will be served.
After reaching Taboga we sail to the back side of the Island, our secret spot, an amazing bay with beautiful natural views, where you will have the opportunity to jump off the boat and have your first swim! We also have a stair with direct access to the water.
Climb back into the boat to enjoy a cold beer while we sail to the main side and make our second stop on the town side, where you'll be provided with transportation to the beach and be able to visit the small village of Taboga. You can also relax in the catamaran's big nets, enjoy the sun, swim or use our floating noodles. You will be able to jump from the boat to the water too. After the town visit, lunch will be served on board of the catamaran and later, we'll sail back to port. If the wind is favorable during our way back the sails will be opened and the party continues!
- Lunch Menu: Chicken in White Sauce, Veggie Rice, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad and Green Salad
- Light Snacks Menu: Assorted Cookies, Bread Basket and Seasonal Fruit
- Open Bar: Rum, Vodka and Local Beers (Age: 18+) and Non Alcoholic Drinks (Coffee, Fruit Punch, Ginger Ale, Coca Cola, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice,Water)
- Check in time: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure time: Please click on “book now” to see our schedules
- Departure place: Balboa Yacht Club at Amador Causeway, next to Fridays Restaurant. Please see the map below for more info
- Chairs and umbrellas will be available for rent at the beach