Sail up the most beautiful virgin Islands with clear waters and white sand. Prepare your self to see stunning whales in their natural habitat and party all the way back up the coast.
From June to October Humpback whales from both the Northern and Southern hemispheres come to Panama to breed and give birth. In this tour we will sail from Panama City to the Pearl Islands in search of these amazing animals. Please take in consideration that they are in their natural habitat, so watching them is not 100% guarantee. Dolphins are also seen in our way to the Islands.
Upon arrival to the Island snorkeling gear is available for all guests. The Pearl Islands are well known for it’s beautiful clear waters. After snorkeling the crew serves lunch, which you eat on board, then you can take a dip in the ocean and party all the way back to the city. The time spent on the Island is from 3 to 4 hours.
Wear a swimsuit, bring a towel and adequate sun protection! Alcoholic beverages are only served after the snorkel portion of the tour.
- Island to Visit: We will visit a beautiful virgin Island called Bartolome (Island can change depending on the tide)
- Light Snacks Menu: Assorted Cookies, Chicken or Cheese Biscuits and Seasonal Fruit
- Lunch Menu: Chicken in White Sauce, Veggie Rice, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad and Green Salad
- Open Bar*: Rum, vodka and local beers (Age: 18+)
- Check in time: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure time: Please click on “book now” to see our schedules
- Departure place: Trump Ocean Club Marina. Please see the map below for more info