From June to October Humpback whales from both the Northern and Southern hemispheres come to Panama to breed and give birth. While you drink a cold beer lying down in our big nets we will sail in search of these amazing animals. Our crew will be very attentive to any movement they make, but remember they are in their natural habitat so watching them is not 100% guaranteed.
Our Catamaran has 360 degree visibility so you won't miss anything of these experience!
As soon as we get to the Archipelago you will be able to visit one of it’s islands. (The island to visit will be determined one day before the excursion.) Transportation from the boat to the island will be provided in a small "panga". After the beach visit lunch will be served on board.
Those of you who like adventure will be able to enjoy the unique opportunity of snorkeling in these clear waters. Exploring around the island to see its beautiful big rocks is part of the fun! Party with our crew on the way back to the City is also recommended.
The time spent on the Island is of approx. 2 hours.
Wear a swimsuit, bring a towel, adequate sun protection, change of clothes and raincoat.
- One day before the excursion will be determined which Island we will visit, it can be one between Bartolomé, Saboga, Contadora, among others.
- Lunch Menu: Chicken in White Sauce, Veggie Rice, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad and Green Salad
- Light Snacks Menu: Assorted Cookies, Bread Basket and Seasonal Fruit
- Open Bar: Rum, Vodka and Local Beer (Age: 18+) and Non Alcoholic Drinks (Coffee, Ginger Ale, Coca Cola, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Cranberry Juice, Water)
- Check in time: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure time: Please click on "book now" to see our schedules
- Departure place: Balboa Yacht Club
- Umbrellas and Non Alcoholic Drinks will be provided at the beach
*From June to October Humpback whales from both the Northern and Southern hemispheres come to Panama to breed and give birth. In this tour we will sail from Panama City to the Pearl Islands in search of these amazing animals. Please take in consideration that they are in their natural habitat so watching them is not 100% guaranteed.